- HOW IT WORKS
- CONTACT US
- SIGN UP
As companies rush to meet the ever evolving, customer focused, multi-interface, and technologically complex solutions, software quality and time to market becomes a critical need. One quickly realizes that software testing plays an important role in the growth of any company offering such solutions. However surging costs, high security environments, and software sourcing variability have made the software testing function challenging.
In such an environment, it is important to assess and implement the right methodologies to achieve scale, minimize costs and offer improved services. Testing-as-a-Service (TaaS) is considered a viable testing model by many organizations to achieve reduced costs and improved service for their IT test requirements.
TaaS does this by outsourcing testing activities associated with some of a company's business activities to a service provider rather than using their own employees/resources. By using a consumption-based pay model, there is less risk and investment on the part of the organization.
TaaS can be used for various QA activities, such as:
1. Functional testing
2. Load / Stress testing
3. Performance and Benchmark testing
4. Regression testing
1. Scalable model via public cloud - utilize computing power, disk space, memory as per current requirements but have the ability to ramp up on demand very quickly
2. Costs - Pay for what you use. No need to own your own infrastructure. No capital costs incurred.
3. Licensing benefits - Operating system (OS), test tools, hardware, application licenses are managed by the cloud.
4. Standardization - Centralized test environment with a standard set of tools and processes will ensure repeatability, efficiency and quality results
Besides self service SaaS based subscription model for automated testing, CloudQA also offers Testing as a Service for companies that do not have the bandwidth to carry on this essential step in their agile development process. Customers do not have to worry about any software licensing, infrastructure, expensive testing resource or steep learning curve for the testing tool & processes. Instead they can focus on developing their own software which is their area of competency.
CloudQA has an established framework for delivering enterprise ready testing and providing clients the ability to take advantage of paying for what they need, when they need it, rather than investing in expensive tool sets and experts.
1. Center of Excellence – You will interact with a group of people that promote collaboration, employ software testing best practices with both tools and techniques
2. Process – We employ industry best practices and methodologies that will result in higher productivity and you will get more bang for your buck
3. Governance – We offer relationship management, QA Project management and a centralized test environment, with standardized software library and test suites. We also provide a self service portal which cuts down time required to provision test environments.
4. Infrastructure – We own the automation software and even have an offshore facility for providing a cost effective, highly scalable, and fast automated test solution