CLOUD BASED WEBSITE MONITORING TOOLS
Continuous check on the health of your website
GET CONSTANT UPDATES ON THE PERFORMANCE OF YOUR WEBSITE
Anyone who seeks a well maintained website will know the value of a good website monitoring platform. However, most website monitoring tools don’t offer a complete picture of the site health. At CloudQA, we realize the value of this, and have incorporated easy-to-use, easy-to-maintain and low-cost tools.
We offer more than URL monitoring. Our Synthetic Monitoring tool enables you to imitate real user behaviour on your web application to find and correct issues before your users find out.
You can set up synthetic monitoring on your site to test the reliability of your website with only a few clicks on your screen! Get status reports and be proactive to ensure that your site performs best.
SYNTHETIC MONITORING ANSWERS FOLLOWING KEY QUESTIONS
- Is my website up?
You will receive instant notifications when your website or webpage is down.
- Are transactions working?
Check functionality of your critical transactions 24 x 7.
- How fast is my website at this moment?
Drilldown on load times metrics for web page and business transactions.
- How is the website performing at various geographical locations?
See how your website performs at a selected location.
- Are 3rd Party components still operating?
Verify 3rd party services work fine on your website all the time.
HOW CLOUDQA DOES IT?
- Simulate web visits to resolve problems before they could affect your customers.
- Measure entire multi-page workflows simulating a complete customer journey. And include form data submission and user-actions via Selenium based scripting of tests.
- Proactively ensure application performance and availability anytime from around the world with browser synthetic monitoring. Use our intelligent cloud agents to check business transaction performance and set baselines.
- Measure and track experience as perceived by your customers, not some proxy metric. Use full resource waterfalls and page load times from a browser and navigation APIs.
- Make observations from locations that matter for your business.
- Track the detailed performance results with rich metrics for analysis and troubleshooting.